Monday, July 12, 2010

Essence - What do you think?

Hello Hello,

it's a sunny day... Yaaaaaaaay, love it!

Today I'll show you Essence - What do you think? It's a creamy orange polish, application is more than great, it dries quick, no bubbles - it can't be better. Color&Go polishes are the best!

I add 2 coats, maybe it would be better if I added one more.
Sun

Shadow

This polish is very similar to Catrice - I scream Peach - you can see the comparison here, made by lovely lady, Ana. And I think I read somewhere, that is also similar to Chanel - Orange Fizz. So cool, right?

Do you like it? Do you own it?

Xoxo,
Ivana

4 Comment(s):

  1. I like this. Very pretty and summery

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ansa: I totally agree with you - it's really a sumer color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats a great color! i should try it out!
    you should check out my blog! follow back?

    givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ GiveMeFashionNow: Yes you should, it's really a summer shade. :) I'll check, thank you for your comment and following!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*