Friday, July 9, 2010

Maybelline NY Colorama - Candy bar

Hello,

it's friday today, I hope you'll have a great weekend!

I promise that I'll show you my new mani soon, today I'll show you again my old one.

Maybelline Colorama - Candy bar is a sweet creme pink color. I totally love this color! I add 3 coats, but it's worth it, the result is gorgeous. I got it on sale, I was so happy.

Shade
Color isn't real on this picture.

Then I add konad, M76 - Nihrida sent me this plate a time ago, thank you again sweety! I use Essence - Mr. Big for stamping.
Sun

Do you like it?


I think I'm finished with my blog. I add some new pages:
  • About me: I just copy my first post and I add my picture.
  • I Swap: You can also click on the picture on the left to see more information about swapping.
  • Awesome Giveaways!: It's about awesome giveaways you can enter! You can also click on the picture on the left to see more details about giveaways.
I add some little things you can see, if something doesn't work please tell me immediately!

I really hope you like it! I love it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Love,
Ivana

3 Comment(s):

  1. That's a really pretty pink! I love the konading you've done =) Cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lepo <3

    pa super si uredila stran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ 'chelle: Thank you! This was one of my first tries with konad. :P

    @ With love, Ana.: Hvala! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*