Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Top 10 Favorite Nail Polishes 2010 Part I.

Did you ever try to pick 5 favorite polishes? But just 5! I tried... But when I named 5 I wasn't satisfied with my pick because I've like 15 or even more that's also my fav. First I wanted to show you top 5, but I really can't name just 5 so here is my top 10 favorite nail polishes for this year. And even this was very very tough.

I will write my top 10 in 2 parts, because I'm really avoiding writing long posts. Let's start... In no specific order. You can see my previous swatches of all of them by clicking on its name.

China Glaze - Something Sweet
Up&Away Collection, Spring 2010
Something sweet is a beautiful pastel pink creme polish. I have many of pastel pinks in my stash, but application of some pastel is difficult and that's the reason why I just love this polish. It's enough to add 2 coats, no streaks at all, so you don't even have to be careful. Brush is great, colors are amazing, that's why I just love China Glaze polishes and I have so many of my WL.

H&M - Blue My Mind

You probably know that I'm not a big blue lover. But... When I saw gorgeous pictures of this one all around I fall in love with. Blue my Mind is a gorgeous blue creme nail polish. I don't like brush of H&M polishes but it's worth to be patient and you can apply it just perfectly. For those who can't get this one, you can pick also Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue because these two are twins. If you're a blue lover, you really must have a blue like this!

OPI - DS Extravagance
Extravagance is a OPI polish from a Designer Series collection - glitter, glamorous magenta. It has purple and red shimmer with tiny holo effect. Great application, gorgeous color,... Love at first sight! I feel so good with this polish on my nails.

OPI - Mad as a Hatter
Alice in Wonderland Collection
Mad as a Hatter... A glitter bomb that I just adore. It was really hard to get this beauty, because I wanted it when it was already sold out everywhere or it was selling for ridiculous prices. I paid just a little too much, but I really don't regret a cent, note to myself - if you like it, get it immediately! I'm so happy this silvery multicolor glitter love is now all mine.
I don't know why, but when I saw OPI bottle, I get association on elegant and classy.

Nubar - Petunia Sparkle
Sparkles Collection, Spring 2010
Pink + glitter... Perfect match! Petunia Sparkle is so sparkly and so beautiful. Application is a little tricky, but nothing that we, polish addicts, can't handle. It dries in kind of matte, so with TC is this beauty much, much better. I really want more glitters in my stash. If you're going crazy with removing glitters, use foil method and all your problems are solved.

These are my first 5 of 10 top nail polishes. Do you like/have any of them? Which one are yours top 10 polishes? I would love to hear your pick!

Xoxo,
Ivana



12 Comment(s):

  1. All of these are so beautiful! I don't own any of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prvi in zadnji sta mi najlepša :) edino tale glitter mi ne diši preveč...zaradi odstranjevanja :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad as a Hatter looks so beautiful,a perfect glitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, especially Extravagance! I see why you like Mad as a hatter but as for me, I would probably wear it as a layer over some other color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mad as a Hatter izgleda zabavno! Nazalost, nemam ni jedan sa ove liste :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so pretty!
    My top 5:
    1. NFu-Oh - 51
    2. OPI - Mat As A Hatter
    3. China Glaze - Shaken Not Stired
    4. China Glaze - For Audrey
    5. China Glaze - C-C-Courage

    I think... there are sooo many beautiful nailpolishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Petunia sparkle and Extravagance!!!!
    And I can't find Mad as hatter, I really wish I could buy it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so fun to see you choosing polishes I wouldn't pick for a top 10 =)Ah well, I dó like DS Extravagance! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tinna: Se strinjam! :)

    @Freshie: Oh really? You should get some! I was so lucky and I got most of them in swaps! :)

    @.sparkle: S folijo tudi to ni več problem! :)

    @Mimi: Agree, it's so beautiful! :)

    @Biberlee: I didn't try it for layering yet but that's a good idea. :)

    @Noir: Šteta, svi su prekrasni! MAAH je meni jako zanimljiv, prelep i naravno jedinstven. <3

    @Melanie: Good taste! I like For Audrey too! :)

    @ABC nails: Did you check on e-bay? I got it there, maybe you'll find someone who is selling MAAH for normal price! Hope you'll get it! :) But if you won't, you have also a lot of beautiful glitters in Burlesque collection! :)

    @AmyGrace: We obvious have a different taste. :) I'm wondering now what would be yours top 10! x)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Res sami super laki, ampak sem kljub vsemu zelo presenečena, da niso same rozike =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @colorfulbottle: Hehehe sem se striktno odločila za to, da ne bodo samo rozike + da bodo različnih znamk. :) Še zadnjih 5 moram spisati... Uh... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*