Monday, December 13, 2010

Swap with Carolina from Colores de Carol #2

I woke up and I just had to take pictures that I found yesterday when I came home. This is my 2nd swap with sweety Carolina from Colores de Carol! She send me again some amazing stuffs and a lot of candies, yummmmi! Let's take a look what was inside box.

Zoya - Roxy
OPI - Show It and Glow It
Wet n Wild - Glitz

These are just stunning. Now I have a new bottle of Suede and I won't spare it, I'll use it more often so it won't have time to get thick. ihikhik Roxy is just stunning, I wanted it so badly after seeing so many beautiful swatches but when I saw it in RL I was blown away. Believe me, Roxy is even prettier!! And two glitters, OPI Show it and Glow it from Burlesque collection and quite similar glitter Wet n Wild Glitz. YAY!

Pure Ice - Dreamy
Orly - Cotton Candy
Pumpkin Glow-in-the-Dark
Snowman - Pink base with holographic glitter

Now I got all from Orly's Something Sweet collection! And this little snowman is just adorable!senyumkenyit

Beauty Secrets Top Coat
Wet n Wild - Clean Nail Protector
Wet n Wild - Prancer
Kleancolor - Vegas Night

A big bottle of TC... Yes! I need a looot of TC. Vegas night is a blue and purple glitter, here is a color drop for you, because on picture upside it looks just blue.

See? Stunning glitter!senyumkenyit

SallyHansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color Collection

Hand creme and a cosmetics bag

Fimo sliced designs (I always wanted them), French polish guides, Gingy Man - isn't he cute?

Sweets! Yummmmmm...

I hope you're enjoying your goodies as much as I am.

You're so the best!pelukCan't wait to try them all!menari

December is here and soon my exams'll start... I'll take a break from blogging. Well, I won't post so much as now, because I have to study A LOT! I must pass at least 5/7 exams. I was lazy as hell last year so I'll have to study hard now! Of course I'm not giving up from polishing my nails, but I'll have my manicures as long they last! Yay! A few minutes ago I also broke my nail so... tensionI'll be wearing some subtle colors for a week or two...

I just got one package from colorful bottle and I found so many new goodies to try out, I'll show them soon! senyumkenyit

Take care,
Ivanacium

14 Comment(s):

  1. Uf, komaj čakam da nam pokažeš nove pridobitve :)

    Veliko sreče pri izpitih in upam da jih čimveč narediš! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!

    Nakon prve slike sam ostala u šoku, a tek ostale ljepote.. ajme meni.. prekrasno.. prekrasno.. prekrasno..

    ReplyDelete
  3. E sad sam totalno ljubomorna...za 'prancer'a bih dala...bar 2 laka :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! talk about an AWESOME package! looking forward to seeing your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ajme... divote... Jedva čekamo swatcheve

    ReplyDelete
  6. jedva cekaam swatcheve svi divno izgledaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very awesome swap!, good luck with your exams ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. sploh ne bom več gledala tvojih NP :(

    vse je preeeeveč lepo <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @.sparkle*: Hehehe, bodo počasi pristajali na nohtih en za drugim. Samo počakam, da zlomljen noht vsaj malce zraste. Hvala za želje, res upam, da mi jih uspe naredit. :/

    @Lalica: Hihi, kako je tek meni bilo, kad sam otvarala lakic po lakic. xD

    @nail crazy: Nadam se, da ga jednom uspiješ dobit! :)

    @Katrina: I agree, package is more than awesome, love it! <3

    @Stickers & @Lendoxia: I ja jedva ćekam, da jih počnem lakirati. x)

    @Arie: Thank you! I really need a lot of luck. :)

    @Tinna: Hehehe, se mi je zdelo, da ti bodo všeč, ja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. krasne pridobitve! swaps rule:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super nove pridobitve, še posebej prva vrsta=).

    Vrjamem da tvoji nohti zgledajo super kadar so kratki=)

    S slikami paketa ki sem ga poslala pa ne hiti, ker bom zaj tk še enga mogla poslat s Fairytale in morem dodat še nekaj ka sm pri prejšnjem paketu pozabla =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @KONADomania: Hvala! Se strinjam, swapi so zakon - pa res privarčujem kar nekaj €. :)

    @colorfulbottle: Ane? Pa čisto moje barve. <3 Mah kaj pa vem, meni so všeč malce daljši ampak bom že preživela. Kak teden, dva pa po spet po starem.

    Kaj res? Pa že tako si mi velikoooo lakov poslala? :O Sploh ne vem, kdaj bom uspela vse stestirati, glede na to, da menjam lak 1× tedensko. :D No potem pa počakam še na ta paketek in jih poslikam vse skupaj. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you liked everything!
    Can't wait to see swatches, and don't worry, your nails are beautiful, they will grow back soon.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Carolina: Of course! Thank you again! :* When my nails grow up a little I'll start putting them on nails, yay! Roxy and Show it & Glow it are first!!! <3 I'm so happy I got them! *hug*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*