Sunday, January 8, 2012

Holiday Guest Post #12: So Nailed

I would like to say Hiiiiii to all new followers I got in those days. :$ I can't believe I'm at 986 now! Only 14 left to reach that magic 1000 I always dreamed about! :L I hope I'll be back with my nails soon, so you won't get bored and left me before I even start again. :P It's still a bit awkward for me to paint my nails so at the moment I still won't experiment much. :) 

We're having Stéphanie from So Nailed here today. We became great friends and I just love talking with her. <3 I'm so happy she decided to make another guest post for me, the first one was about Deborah Lippmann - Glitter in the Air. S. is very talented girl, who takes her pictures in totally different way than mostly of us, that's why I love her even more. Let's see what she has prepared for us...

Hello Lovelies ! 

It's my turn for a guest post on Ivana's blog !
So I'll present to you: My take on a nude half moon !

It's been a long while since I last posted, and I'm honored I that I may post on Iv's blog again !
We talked about doing a nude half moon a while ago, I tried out a couple of things; freehand, with those little white paper rings...
But I wanted something more special, more elaborated...

So for this manicure, I used 3 coats of Claire's 212, and then I cut out half moons out of those little lace stickers I got a while ago (from Réserve Naturelle, a french store I think)
I'm such a perfectionist, I wanted every sticker to have the same size, but I kinda failed :(
Haha and I lost one during 10 minutes, so yeah, that one didn't stick that well anymore (I hope it's not that noticeable)

I think this mani is very feminine and delicate, what do you think ?
It gives me kind of a spring feeling, which I need now
I love winter but here in Belgium, the weather was SUPER rainy, and that's not winter for me :(
Hopefully the weather is a lot better where you are ! 

Lots of love and kisses
Xx. S

I'm in love with your Half Moon Manicure. :L This is another way to make it, if you don't want to use polish to make your half moons, great job S. :) I think you send me these stickers too so I have to try this soon! But I must say that half moons look so much better on oval nails! Oh, sometimes I really want to file my nails oval, but I think it won't suit me. :$ 
Btw.... I totally want an Ipad now. :L You could be a hand model! You would sell me Ipad in a sec and I also would run to check your blog, I can see you're "reading" it when you're taking pics! :D 

Thank you so much for your lovely post S.! :k In case you never visited S.'s blog, check So Nailed and follow! But S. you should start posting more, we miss your posts! :i

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading. :i

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

13 Comment(s):

  1. Looks so pretty! I think half moons look better on oval nails as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! love the half moon and yeah i agree she can be a hand model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really lovely and pretty! I like these a lot! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole presentation is simply fantastic. And I LOVE the mani. I'm slowly climing out of glitter phase, only to get on a nude kick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ivanna. I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to you, but I see that you already have it. So let it be just the way to say that I like your blog very much :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace...

    But Ivana... What a great new layout you have!
    BEAUTIFUL! I ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how delicate this mani is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her blog! It's so different! This is a gorgeous mani too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice mani! Very feminine indeed. I don't like neutrals that much, but this is very cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. *gasp* this is so soft and feminine! I might just have to try this one day! I like the bright half moon manicures, but this softer spin is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely! What a great way to do a half moon mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*