Monday, January 23, 2012

Leopard Print

Time flies by just too fast. :/ I don't have a lot of time for nails but I finally took some time to remove my previous manicure and make something quick but cute. :) I'm in a brown period lately so I wanted to have something brown on my nails too and what's better than leopard print? :) 

I started with one coat of BS and Essence - Zulu (light gray creme with plastic finish) just to give my nails a color. I decided to sponge Desert Fox (greyish brown), also from Essence, and Warm & Fozzie (brown copperish duochrome) from OPI to get a little shimmery look. :) I stamped leopard pattern with BPS M57, as I already told you that the patterns are small so I had to double or triple, but I didn't have problems with placing the pattern to look like I didn't have to stamp twice. :) I added some dots with 2030 from China Glaze - gold metallic color and a layer of TC to finish my whole manicure. 
When I made it yesterday I wasn't sure if I like but as soon as I saw it on sun, I love it! :)

Sun
Daylight
Nail Tek - Foundation 2
Essence - Zulu (TE Into the Wild) / 1 coat
Essence - Desert Fox (TE Into the Wild) / sponged
OPI - Warm & Fozzie / sponged
Wet n Wild - Black Créme & BPS M57 / stamping
China Glaze - 2030 / dots
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer

What do you think? I will probably wear it for whole this week. <3 Do you like wearing animal prints? Which one is your favorite? Mine are probably leopard and zebra. :)

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day! :rainbow

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

39 Comment(s):

  1. Those golden dots are really nice, they brighten everything up a bit^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous leopard print
    I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, unique take on the leopard print, I still have to try sponging!
    Warm and Fozzie is is one of my favs out of the muppets collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try sponging, it's so easy and you can get such a lovely gradient effect. :) Warm & Fozzie is such a perfection, I hope I can get my hands on a full sized bottle, I need it! :L

      Delete
  4. Ivana thinks brown?!
    Am I in the right place? Oh sweet Ivana, I actually like your shorter nails AND this combo is PERFECT!
    Makes me want to wear animal print sometime soon again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me smile Marta. :D I'm wearing lots of brown outfits lately so I wanted to match my nails too. :D Thank you so much for such a lovely comment. :k

      Delete
  5. Don't think I could get sick of leopard print! It was kinda my thing about 10 years ago. Unfortunately I can't do leopard stamped nails.....full nail stamps hate me : ( ! Anyways, yours look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing leopard print on all my nails for the first time. :$ I'm sure you can do nails like this without a mistake. :) I love these kinds of patterns, they're really easy to stamp twice or even more if you need to. You should try more often and show us the results! :)

      Delete
  6. super manikura, sad trkom na moj blog i preuzmi nagradicu, nadam se da ovu još nemaš ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nails !! So cute :) Im just having SUNDAY WISH-LIST ,and I would be really happy if you could join it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Thanks for sharing but at the moment, I don't have time, because I have to study A LOT. xo

      Delete
  8. Very pretty leopard mani! Leopard never gets old, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing leopard print hun! One of the best I've ever seen, love it! :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Živalski potiski FTW :D super ti je uspelo tole

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dots you added to the leopard print! I'm so used to seeing you in pinks and purples, this is a really nice change! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked like it was something missing when I just stamped them. :$ Thanks! I usually don't match my nails with my outfits, but because I'm wearing lots of brown pieces lately, I wanted to do nails like that too. :P And I must say I like it. :P

      Delete
  12. So pretty! and it actually looks pretty realistic (apart from the glitters of course XD) :) Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe glitter leopayrd really exist. :P Thanks Elsa. <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*