Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ludurana - Maravilhosa

The winners of BM's contest are already announced and my zebra print wasn't one of them. :( Oh well, more luck next time, but I would like to congrats to all the winners and thanks to you who voted for me, that means a lot to me, I can't even say how much! :h

But I still have something beautiful to show you for today. :) I wore it a week ago and I loved it! <3

Ludurana Maravilhosa is a blue toned light pink holographic nail polish I got from Brazil. <3 It looked so boring in shade, but it blew my mind on sun. :L
Sun
I was so surprised it looked so perfect after 3 days of wearing, because I'm used to major chips when I wear a holo. :)
Sun
Anyway, rainbow was much prettier in person :rainbow , that's when the blurry picture is more than welcome. :)
Sun - Blurry
Ludurana - Maravilhosa / 2 coats

Isn't this just beautiful? I really love everything about holo, so keep them coming! :D What's your favorite holo? Did you already get any of these stunning polishes from Brazil? :)

Have a lovely day and thanks for reading! :rainbow

Xoxo,
Ivana :k  

16 Comment(s):

  1. Man, I'm sorry, Ivana. :/ I really liked yours. Maybe next time. :) Love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baš mi je žao jer sam bila glasala za tebe (i Lalicu) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the holo effect *____*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. prekrasan je :) dodje mi odma da staim jedini holo kojeg imam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! My favorite holo is A-England Tristam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love holos and this one is stunning 8) It's very interesting to notice how they vary from each other depending on brand: linear, scattered, holos that disappear in the shade, others that look good also with artificial lightning...
    I still can't name a favourite one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink and Holo... can anything be more "Ivana" than this?
    I don't own that many holos, but sing the praises of Layla because of how strong the holos are

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Such holo goodness. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*